RN ICU Days + Sign On Bonus up to $15k
Location: Killeen, Texas US
Requisition Number: 21030170
$Sign On Bonus for eligible candidates
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients’ bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
• Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
• Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
• As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Full Time Days and Nights needed
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
• Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
• Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License to practice in the state of Texas or a Compact
- BLS and ACLS Certification by the American Heart Association.
The Registered Nurse – ICU performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients’ health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients’ plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Community / Marketing Title: RN ICU Days + Sign On Bonus up to $15k
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Killeen, Texas US
Job Number: 29804